No products in the cart.
- Sterile bandage suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- Flat folded, vacuum configuration reduces cube space and footprint in your kit
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
The Flat Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD™) series of bandages provide an effective, constant pressure bandage used for the treatment of wounds to control bleeding. The Flat ETD™ is packaged in a low cube space, flat folded configuration to reduce its diameter and footprint in kits. It consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
4 in. Dimensions:
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 4 in.
- Weight: 2.6 oz
6 in. Dimensions:
- Packaged: L 6 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Bandage: L 70 in. x W 6 in.
- Weight: 4 oz
4 Inch, 6 Inch